This build has been archived as of 16:50, June 16, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
Solo Raptor build used to quickly farm while doing a large amount of damage.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build name="mist form solo raptor farmer" prof=eleme/mesme earthm=11+1+2 waterm=12+2 energy=4+1 inspir=5][glyph of elemental power][armor of mist][mantra of resolve][mist form][magnetic aura][channeling][sliver armor][air of superiority][/build] </pvxbig>
- Staff with +20 energy and 20% enchantment duration.
- Full survivor + vitae is highly recommended because of Twisting Jaws.
- You cannot have more than two vitae runes for attributes listed above
- Staff with +30hp is good with +5 energy, or a staff with +60 health works. Also, either staff must have +20% enchantments. **Can't have a staff with +60hp AND +20% enchantment mod. Fortitude and Enchanting are both suffix modifications.**
- Head to the edge of the Raptor Cave (without aggroing) and use Glyph of Elemental Power followed by Armor of Mist.
- Use Armor of Mist and run into the cave and collect the raptors on the left side of the cave.
- Head to the Boss Rekoff and use Mantra of Resolve, Mist Form, Magnetic Aura, Channeling then Sliver Armor and Air of Superiority.
- Keep wanding/staffing her to keep her from running away.
- Rinse and repeat when she dies (your bar recharges)
- Having the other groups of Angorodons kill you.
- Sliver Armor not targeting the boss.
- Taking too much damage during the run.
- Mantra of Resolve causing too much energy loss before casting the required spells.
- Replace Air of Superiority with Ether Feast if you are having health problems.
- Replace Glyph of Elemental Power with Glyph of Sacrifice if you are taking too much damage before casting Mist Form (Highly Recommended).
- Replace Air of Superiority with Ebon Battle Standard of Honor OR Intensity for more Damage.
- Replace Magnetic Aura with Arcane Echo to make Mist Form sustainable throughout the run... note this requires the use of Air of Superiority for recharge.
- Replace Magnetic Aura with Mental Block to save some energy since it replaces itself whenever you get hit. (which will be a lot)