This build has been archived as of 16:45, June 16, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This build uses the Earth Magic skills mixed with Mantra of Earth to both greatly reduce damage taken and gain energy per hit. It is then able to keep Sliver Armor up constantly using Glyph of Renewal, dealing large amounts of damage.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=eleme/mesme earthm=12+1+3 energy=8+1 inspir=10][glyph of renewal][sliver armor][aftershock][mantra of earth][aura of restoration][stone striker][armor of earth][stoneflesh aura][/build] </pvxbig>
interrupt replace aftershock for Mantra of Resolve
knockdown replace aftershock with Ward of Stability
degen replace aftershock with Glyph of Restoration
- Geomancers Armor.
- Any weapon with a +20% longer enchantments mod. As this build would normally be used to tank a melee weapon would be best.
- A Totem Axe fits this description as does Rajazan's Fervor, although a Galigord's Stone Staff will work too.
- Before aggroing anything, cast 4-8 in order for timing maintaining each at or before recharge points
- Once you have even a single foe in the grup aggroed you can begin by casting renewal and sliver and continue aggroing more the recharge times of these skills are precise to within 1 second of recasting
- Note that if you cast sliver armor again before renewal you will have to wait the full recharge time for sliver armor slowing down the process
- Sliver armor alone is not enough to kill foes that heal so use aftershock to augment the damage
- Aura Of Restoration is enough healing if you A) don't have geomancer insignias B) are pulling only 5 or so enemies at a time and are not replacing skills for counters C) you choose not to use armor of earth on foes that do less damage
- Multiple forms of degen in one pull
- Enchant removal
- Stance removal
- Multiple interrupts or interrupt combined with spike damage over what armor of earth and your stance reduce
- Example: Droknar's trolls use Disrupting Chop during cast time of Stoneflesh Aura with 2 it is possible to recast spells and heal through this effect, but if you pull the large group in the cave you will get hit for 37x# of enemies by devastating hammer so bring either glyph of resto or mantra of resolve