The Mind Blast Bonder supports the team through bonds, while keeping its energy high and pressuring opponents with Mind Blast and other AoE Fire skills.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build name="mind blast bonder" prof=eleme/monk firema=12+1+1 protec=10 energy=8+1][mind blast][fireball][optional][mark of rodgort][glyph of lesser energy][shield of absorption][fire attunement][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Glowing Gaze if you fail at Mind Blasting and find yourself out of energy.
- Rodgort's Invocation, Liquid Flame, Searing Heat, or other nuke-esque type skills.
- Survivor's Insignias (Radiants if you're running out of energy), and the proper runes. Fill the other slots with runes of vitae or attunement.
- Defensive shield sets for all elements.
- High set (+30/-2), to help trigger Mind Blast when low on energy or when ressed.
- 40/40 set for Fire Magic.
- Use Glyph of Lesser Energy at the start of the match for free bonds| to start with high energy to trigger Mind Blast.
- Throw up Mark of Rodgort and spam Mind Blast, keeping up Fire Attunement and Shield of Absorption as needed.
- Spam your AoE skill (could be a skill other than fireball) for more pressure on the opposing team.
- Enchantment removal.
- Energy denial, so Mind Blast doesn't trigger.
- Any AoE fire skill in the optional slot or in place of Fireball.
- Guardian for Shield of Absorption.
- This can be done with any protection-based bonds (Vital Blessing, etc.) Note this is not recommended.
Add any additional notes pertaining to your build. Omit this section if it is not needed.
Link to any articles that are related to your build. Omit this section if it is not needed.