This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
The Mind Blast Bonder supports the team through bonds, while keeping its energy high and pressuring opponents with Mind Blast and other AoE Fire skills.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build name="mind blast bonder" prof=eleme/monk firema=12+3+1 protec=10 energy=8+1][mind blast][fireball][optional][mark of rodgort][glyph of lesser energy][shield of absorption][Life Bond][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Glowing Gaze if you fail at Mind Blasting and find yourself out of energy.
- Rodgort's Invocation, Liquid Flame, Searing Heat, or other nuke-esque type skills.
- Shield of Absorption for Guardian.
- Flame Djinn's Haste for kiting.
- Survivor's Insignias and the proper runes. Fill the other slots with runes of vitae.
- Defensive shield sets for all elements.
- High set (+30/-2), to help trigger Mind Blast when low on energy or when ressed.
- 40/40 set for Fire Magic.
- Use Glyph of Lesser Energy at the start of the match for free bonds| to start with high energy to trigger Mind Blast.
- Throw up Mark of Rodgort and spam Mind Blast, keeping up Fire Attunement and Shield of Absorption as needed.
- Spam your AoE skill (could be a skill other than fireball) for more pressure on the opposing team.
- Any AoE fire skill in the optional slot or in place of Fireball.
- Mending Touch for Guardian or Shield of Absorption.
- This can be done with any protection-based bonds (Vital Blessing, etc.) Note this is not recommended.
- If you're not EW, you're probably going to fail at this in GvG, but feel free to try it anyways!