This build has been archived as of 09:22, 23 July 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Assists in spikes, KDs on demand, assists in condition/hex removal, prevents KD, blinds.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build name="own u" prof=eleme/monk airma=12+1+1 energy=9+1 prot=9][mind shock][lightning orb][blinding flash][aura of stability][optional][glyph of lesser energy][air attunement][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Depending on team needs, Convert Hexes or Draw Conditions.
- Survivor's Insignias.
- 20/20 air wand/offhand set.
- +15/+15 air wand/offhand set.
- +30 Health + 5 energy spear with selection of +30 hp shields.
- 20% enchantment weapon switch.
- Keep up Air Attunement.
- Use Mind Shock to knock down when it's effective to do so.
- Use Lightning Orb to assist in spikes.
- Blinding Flash should be used to stop enemy spikes (it's too hard to manage energy spamming that + mind shock's exhastion.)
- Use GoLE to reduce cost of b-flash and l-orb.
- Draw Conditions with draw, or get rid of nasty hexes with convert.
- Keep your monks up with Aura of Stability.
- Of course, rez with rez sig.
- Enchantment removal.
- Over spammage.
- General anti-caster.