This build has been archived as of 08:11, May 1, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
For farming caster/some melee mobs in NM and HM.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=eleme/monk earth=12+1+3 fire=11+3 energy=6+3][Glyph of Swiftness@0][Obsidian Flesh][Stoneflesh Aura][Armor of Earth][Meteor Shower][Flame Burst][Balthazar's Spirit][Glyph of Elemental Power][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant armor.
- Anything with +20% enchantment length, Galigord's Stone Staff works well.
- A secondary 20/20 20/20 Fire Wand and Offhand are recommended.
- Maintain Obsidian Flesh with Glyph of Swiftness.
- Maintain Stoneflesh Aura, Balthazar's Spirit,and Armor of Earth.
- Ball up the mob [switch weapon sets], and use Meteor Shower
- Spam Flame Burst as energy allows for damage.
- Signets, touch skills and point blank area of effect skill capable of removing enchantments (Signet of Disenchantment or Expunge Enchantments)
Glyph of Elemental Power for...
- Various Fire Magic damage spells.
- PvE only skills that may work well.
- Skills that give regeneration, such as Healing Breeze.
- Aura of Restoration for a heal(not in this build
- When farming ice imps outside ice caves replace skil 8 with sliver armor it allows faster killing.
- When you are having trouble farming an area have a monk hero maintain Esssence bond, balthazar's spirit,mending and Watchful spirit.
- Fissure of Woe Beach. (add a running skill)
- Fire Imps/Bog Skales in North Kryta Province in HM.
- Minotaurs.(recomend a regen spell)
- Mountain Trolls.(They knock you down; they are hard to farm)
- Wind Riders outside Rata Sum
- Dragon Moss in Drazach Thicket (during the A New Escort quest)
- Ice Imps and Ice Siege Golems outside Ice Caves of Sorrow (both NM and HM)
- Ice Imps outside Eye of the North outpost (both NM and HM)
- Hydras(Difficult to kill recomend big aggro and a regen spell such as healing breeze)
More to come... (suggest the person who lissted this show the downfalls of farming some things)