This build has been archived as of No date specified, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
A farming build which is best used on caster-heavy mobs. Works in both Normal Mode and Hard Mode.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=eleme/range earthm=12+1+3 energy=3+1 wilder=12][Serpent's Quickness][Obsidian Flesh][Sliver Armor][Stoneflesh Aura][Stone Striker][Armor of Earth][Storm Chaser][Troll Unguent][/build] </pvxbig>
- Geomancer insignias on all armor pieces helps with damage reduction.
- Any +5 energy weapon of enchanting such as the Totem Axe or Rajazan's Fervor.
- An Earth Focus, with +health and +armor (while enchanted) mods.
- Alternatively, a shield or earth focus with -2 damage (while enchanted).
- Alternatively, any other earth focus like Hajok's Prism or Galigord's Stone Scroll.
- Use in order, recast as it wears off.
- Make sure you recast Obsidian Flesh and Sliver Armor before Serpent's Quickness wears off.
- After Serpent's Quickness wears off, use Storm Chaser to replenish all your energy.
- Use Stone Striker to trigger Storm Chaser more often.
- Use Armor of Earth to raise your AL.
- Use Troll Unguent to regain health.
- Non-spell enchantment removal.
- Non-spell interrupts.
- Stance removal.
- Dazed condition.
- Warrior and Paragon mobs.
Replace Armor of Earth with:
- Ward of Stability to prevent knockdown.
- Ward Against Melee to add damage reduction and avoid interruption.
Nice farming synergy there:
- Serpent's Quickness keeps Obsidian Flesh up permanently, and keeps Sliver Armor up 65% of the time.
- Storm Chaser is your running skill, and it will trigger on every hit you take if Stone Striker is on, refilling all your energy.
- Ice Imps outside of Ice Caves of Sorrow or Marhan's Grotto.
- Elementals outside of Dzagonur Bastion.
- FoW Beach.