This build has been archived as of 12:01, 23 June 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This is a utility build using Glyph of Immolation in combination with Water Magic spells to pressure enemies. Water Magic skills enable this build to blind and disrupt enemy movements and attacks.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/X waterma=12+1+1 energy=10+1 firema=8][Freezing Gust][Water Trident][Glyph of Immolation][Steam][Optional][Optional][Water Attunement][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor armor.
- 40/40 HCT/HSR wand/offhand.
- Defensive Spear and Shield.
- Use Glyph of Immolation to spread burning onto enemies.
- Blind enemies with Steam.
- Snare targets with Freezing Gust.
- Use Water Trident to knock down moving targets and to deal direct damage.
- Maintain Water Attunement for energy management.
- Resurrect with Resurrection Signet.
- Blurred Vision for melee hate.
- Take Armor of Mist for a speed boost.
- Take Draw Conditions to keep teammates clean.
- Replace Resurrection Signet with a hard res such as Death Pact Signet or Flesh of My Flesh.
- Take Mending Touch for condition removal if you want this to be a split character.
- If hex removal is preferred, equip Holy Veil, Reverse Hex, or Convert Hexes.
- For self healing, take Aura of Restoration or Glyph of Restoration.
- For AoE damage and snare, take Ice Spikes or Frozen Burst.
- Take Glyph of Lesser Energy if your other optional skill is energy intensive.
- Take Glowing Ice for energy management if your other optional skill wouldn't benefit as much from Glyph of Lesser.