This build has been archived as of 15:39, 15 March 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This mesmer uses Earth Magic on a standard mesmer template to own.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=me/e dom=11+1+1 fast=10+1 earth=10][Earthquake][Diversion][Power Leak][Mirror of Disenchantment][Shatter Enchantment][WaM][Glyph of Energy][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Use full Survivor's Armor with the appropriate runes.
- For a PvP character, weapon sets should be:
- PvP Spear of Fortitude, Brawn Over Brains inscription, with a PvP Shield of Fortitude with a +armor inscription.
- PvP Spear of Fortitude, I Have the Power! inscription, and the shield from above.
- PvP Illusion Wand of Memory, Hale and Hearty inscription, with a PvP Illusion Focus of Fortitude, Forget Me Not inscription.
- The above wand, with a PvP Illusion Focus of Fortitude, Live For Today inscription.
- Precast Glyph of Energy often, as all your spells cost lots of energy.
- Use Ward Against Melee to ward meleers.
- Normal stuff with the mesmer skills.
- Shatter Enchantment or Glyph of Energy --> Earthquake to aid in spikes depending on the situation:
- Shatter if the target is enchanted.
- Earthquake if the target is in 'nearby' range of any supporting allies or if the target isn't enchanted.
- Earthquake will also help mop up NPC's during VoD.
- Standard anti-caster shutdown.