This build has been archived as of 08:55, 14 March 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category other before being archived.
The Frustrating Interrupter focuses on harassing enemies through interruption, knockdowns and armor-ignoring damage.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=mesme/eleme illusi=12+1+1 domina=8+1 inspir=8+1 fast=7+1 air=1][lightning javelin][signet of clumsiness][power return][psychic instability][frustration][leech signet][mantra of inscriptions][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor Insignias to increase survivability.
- A staff with extra health or armor is recommended.
- Maintain Mantra of Inscriptions at all times.
- Find an enemy to put pressure on.
- Cast Frustration and Psychic Instability.
- Spam Lightning Javelin and Signet of Clumsiness if they are a melee. Frustration and Psychic Instability will damage them and knock them down for each successful interrupt.
- If they are a spellcaster, spam Power Return instead.
- Use Leech Signet to interrupt any healing skills.
- Standard Anti-Caster
- Heavy degeneration or pressure
- Clumsiness for more melee hate.
- Signet of Disruption for an additional free interrupt.
- Power Drain for energy management.
- Power Leak or Power Spike to harass enemy casters even more.
- With a Ritualist secondary, Warmonger's Weapon or Wailing Weapon for frequent interrupts.
- Ether Feast for a self heal.