The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/Mo Illusion=12+1+1 Healing=11 Fastcasting=6+1][Illusion of Pain][Phantom Pain][Kitah's Burden][Cure Hex][Word of Healing][Illusion of Haste][Optional][Optional][/build]
- [[Leech Signet@2] for a hard interrupt.
- [[Distortion@14] for blocking.
- [[Ethereal Burden@14] for another snare.
- [[Fragility@14] for synergy with other splitters (rangers and MB Eles).
- [[Resurrection Signet] for ressing.
- Full Blessed/Survivor Insignias.
- 40/40 Illusion
- Defensive Sets (especially -20% Cripple).
- 40/40 Healing
- High/Low Set
- Direct damage on the same targets as your other splitters.
- Use Illusion of Pain and Phantom Pain for big dps and Deep Wound.
- Use Kitah's Burden as a snare and energy management.
- Use Distortion to reduce the probability of getting hit by physical damage.
- Use Illusion of Haste for an IMS and to remove Cripple.
- Use Word of Healing to keep yourself and your split buddies alive.
- Res allies with Resurrection Chant
- Major Hex Removal (Monk Runners).
- Do not split this character alone as it will not be a major threat, but with other splitters it can be super effective.