This build has been archived as of 20:26, 16 May 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
The Faster Caster uses almost maximum fast casting for full time 33% reduction in recharge and 50% reduction in cast times of all spells. This build is not recommended for people with slow reflexes as it is an interrupt heavy build targeting hex-users and spellcasters.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=mesme/monk fastca=12+1+2 domina=10+2 inspir=8+1 healin=2][Power Spike][Cry of Frustration][Power Drain][Empathy][Drain Enchantment][Mantra of Recovery][Remove Hex][Resurrection Chant][/build] </pvxbig>
- Sentry's Armor for the +10 armor in a stance
- 20/20 inspiration wand, 20/20 domination focus
- Keep Mantra of Recovery up at all times. At 15 Fast cast, it should last 20 seconds with a 20 second recharge time. No skills are over 20 recharge, which means all skills have less than 15 second recharge under this stance.
- Use Power Spike on spells you think you can interrupt. This deals damage.
- Use Power Drain on spells you think you can interrupt when low on energy. This gives a net energy gain when you use it.
- Use Cry of Frustration when there is a non-spell skill you want to interrupt. Do not use this on spells as its damage is pitiful for the energy compared to Power Spike.
- Use Drain enchantment for energy and to remove an enchantment from your target. This gives a net energy gain when you use it.
- Cast Empathy on attackers.
- Remove Hexes with Remove Hex.
- Always be the first to resurrect with Resurrection Chant, because you have the fastest cast time.
- Skills that remove stances
- Use Shatter Enchantment instead of Drain Enchantment for a more offensive build. Do keep in mind you lose one of your energy management skills.
- For damage, equip Energy Burn, Wastrel's Worry, or Spiritual Pain.
- Take Empathy and/or Backfire for use as punishing hexes.
- Cry of Pain or Pain Inverter can be used if available.
- All skills except Resurrection Chant are core skills, so replace it for a campaign-independent build.