This build has been archived as of 21:36, February 26, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
Typical PvE mesmer build to abuse CoP and Necrosis for steady damage spam.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mesmer/Necromancer fas=12+1+2 ins=12+1 ill=3][Fragility][Arcane Echo][Necrosis][Cry of Pain][Drain Delusions][Auspicious Incantation][Mantra of Recovery]["By Ural's Hammer!"][/build]
Necrosis Spiker Variant
[build prof=Mesmer/Necromancer fas=12+1 ins=12+1+1 ill=3][Fragility][Arcane Echo][Necrosis][Cry of Pain][Optional][Power Drain][Lyssa's Aura]["By Ural's Hammer!"][/build] optional "By Ural's Hammer!" can be replaced by
- Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support
- Ebon Battle Standard of Honor
- "You Move Like a Dwarf!"
- "Finish Him!"
- Air of Superiority
optional on MoR bar
- Radiant/survivor's, runes of choice.
- Defensive set, 20/20 all-attribute spell set.
- Other sets of choice
- Keep the elite (Mantra of Recovery or Lyssa's Aura) up all the time
- Prep target with Fragility
- Start casting/echoing damage spells
- Use your energy management skills as needed.
Drain Delusions Variant
- After running through entire damage chain, drain off Fragility to gain energy
- Reapply Fragility to keep CoP and Necrosis going
- Hex removal
- Enchantment removal (Lyssa's variant)