This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
The Illusion Hybrid uses Signet of Illusions, high amounts of illusion magic, and various hexes to pressure and shut down opposing players.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build name="illusion hybrid" prof=mesme/necro illusi=12+1+1 fastca=12+1][signet of illusions][conjure phantasm][backfire@14][rising bile@14][auspicious incantation@14][conjure nightmare][Rotting Flesh][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full survivor armor with the above rune, a sup vigor runes, and as many runes of vitae possible.
- Normal defensive weapon swaps, a high +30/-2 energy set, and an illusion focus swap. 40/40 for illusion magic if you like.
- Use Conjure Phantasm as a general degen hex, and as a cover hex.
- Precast Signet of Illusions before casting Rising Bile, Rotting Flesh, Backfire, and Auspicious Incantation.
- For energy gain, use Auspicious Incantation with Conjure Nightmare for a large boost of energy. (If energy is already low, switch to your +30 energy set to do this.)
- Revive allies with your res sig.
- Normal caster counters.
- Large amounts of hex removal.
- Signet of Humility
- Distracting Shot
- Listed above.
- Works well in a team with multiple hexes, to be sure your more important hexes don't get stripped.