This build has been archived as of 13:19, 25 December 2008 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Anti-melee build utilizing Illusion Magic for damage and disruption.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mesmer/rt illusion=12+1+1 inspiration=10+1 fast=8+1 restoration=2][ineptitude][clumsiness][wandering eye][auspicious incantation] [conjure nightmare][imagined burden][signet of humility][flesh of my flesh][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full survivor's insiginas.
- 40/40 illusion wand/focus set.
- Defensive set consisting of a sword/axe/spear of Fortitude and a shield of Fortitude. Additional shields with +10 armour against every element is recommended.
- High energy set.
- Equip: Pk5xRNz6TjdMvKSlFMFpFmWMFpnYQMFJGaAMFZYtKMFZGA
- Use Clumsiness and Wandering Eye to disrupt enemies' attacks while dealing damage.
- Use Ineptitude on physical attackers for momentary shutdown and a large chunk of damage. Use it against enemy spikes.
- Recover energy by casting Auspicious Incantation followed by Conjure Nightmare or Imagined Burden. Swap to your high set to do this if necessary.
- Shut down enemy elites with Signet of Humility.
- Use Flesh of My Flesh as a hard resurrect.
- Interrupts, especially when you are slowed down by Holy Veil.
- As with almost all casters, energy denial.
- Resurrection Signet, Death Pact Signet, or Resurrection Chant instead of Flesh of my Flesh.
- Ethereal Burden or Kitah's Burden for a snare that provides energy as well.
- Power Drain, Leech Signet, Signet of Disruption or a similar skill for an interrupt.
- Drain Enchantment or Inspired Enchantment for enchantment removal, among other benefits.
- Arcane Conundrum or Frustration for caster hate.
- Ether Feast for a self heal.
- Dash for better splitting.
- Rend Enchantments for deep enchant removal.