This build has been archived as of 16:43, 28 March 2008 (EDT), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
This commonly used build uses Illusion Magic skills to interrupt the enemy's damage output in PvE areas. The high amounts of damage per skill allows the user to easily damage enemies while they are attacking (which is not hard to find, as the targets encountered almost always attack), and allows players to deal high damage to targets found in most areas of PvE. This build excels in areas with fewer, more dangerous targets, although this build is usable in almost any area.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=mesme/any fastca=9+1 illusi=12+1+3 inspir=9+1][ineptitude][clumsiness][signet of clumsiness][arcane echo][auspicious incantation][mantra of inscriptions][ether signet][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- A weapon set with 40% faster recharge can allow multiple casts of copied skills, although any weapon set can be used.
- Maximum AL armor with Radiant Insignias are recommended for a larger energy pool.
- It is best to target and shut down enemy attackers, especially those with high damage output.
- gw:Arcane Echo is to be used to make a copy of Ineptitude or Clumsiness.
- Spam Ineptitude, Clumsiness, and Signet of Clumsiness as they recharge.
- Keep Mantra of Inscriptions active to decrease the recharge times of both Ether Signet and Signet of Clumsiness.
- gw:Auspicious Incantation is best used before gw:Arcane Echo to negate its side effects.
- Use Ether Signet and Auspicious Incantation for energy management.
- Interrupts and skills that increase recharge time can counter your ability to get your skills off on a timely basis.
- Although not a major counter, stance removal skills can remove Mantra of Inscriptions.