This build has been archived as of 18:25, June 15, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This build utilizes Lyssa's Aura to spam hexes, pressuring through degeneration and energy denial.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mes/any Ins=12+1+1 Ill=10+1 Fas=8+1][Conjure Nightmare][Illusion of Pain][Ether Phantom][Drain Delusions][Ether Lord][Lyssa's Aura][distortion][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor armor, and a Superior Vigor rune.
- 40/40 Inspiration and Illusion sets.
- Defensive set with -5e.
- High energy set.
- In the beginning of the fight, cast Lyssa´s Aura. If Lyssa´s Aura gets stripped, recast it as soon as possible.
- Spam Conjure Nightmare and Illusion of Pain to apply degen pressure on the enemy team.
- While spamming the degeneration, use your energy denial on either the enemy healer or other energy-reliant priority targets. Do this by casting Ether Phantom and immediately remove it with Drain Delusions. The enemy will lose 10 energy and you will have a net energy gain of 10.
- Ether Lord is a very strong energy denial and due to Lyssa´s Aura´s amazing energy management, you can use it often. Switch to your negative set to counteract energy loss.
- Use Distortion to piss off physicals and avoid interrupts.
- General caster hate.
- Getting disenchanted all the time will slow you down, but due to your other energy managing skills you will still be able to hex your enemies.
- Using Drain Delusions on Illusion of Pain (removal of IoP)
For filling the optional slot or in place of any other non-elite skill, some possibilities are:
- Shrinking Armor instead of Conjure Phantasm.
- Signet of Humility to disable elite skills that poses a lot of threat to your team e.g. Peace and Harmony.
- Spirit of Failure, Spirit Shackles or Clumsiness to annoy attackers. Soothing Images will neutralize adrenaline users.
- An enchantment removal such as Feedback or Discharge Enchantment. The hexes in the build would allow for Discharge Enchantment to rapidly remove enchantments.
- Ether Feast for a strong self heal that also drains energy.
- You can bring Web of Disruption for a double interrupt when paired with Drain Delusions.
- Phantom Pain or Accumulated Pain if you want a Deep Wound. Phantom Pain's DW can be timed through the use of Drain Delusions.
- Imagined Burden, Ethereal Burden, and Kitah's Burden to snare for long periods in combination with Mantra of Persistence.
- Conjure Phantasm over IoP
Drain Delusions has been updated. It gives 4 energy instead of 2.