This build has been archived as of 02:06, June 4, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
This Mesmer uses Power Block to disrupt and disable key skills.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mesmer/Ritualist Dom=12+1+1 Insp=10+1 Fast=8+1 Rest=2][Power Block][Power Leak][Power Drain][Diversion][Shame][Shatter Enchantment][Drain Enchantment][Flesh of My Flesh][/build]
- PvP version of skills - [[death pact signet (PvP)@2].
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mesmer/Necromancer Dom=12+1+1 Insp=10+1 Fast=8+1][Power Block][Cry of Frustration][Power Drain][Diversion][Shame][Shatter Enchantment][optional][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- [[Rend Enchantments@2]
- [[Well of the Profane@5] (drop Inspiration by 1)
- Fast cast sets for appropriate attributes
- Defensive set
- Power Block key skills such as Blinding Surge. Target a character whose skill bar consists mostly of skills from the same attribute line (e.g. Domination mesmer and MB Elementalist).
- Try to land your Diversion on key skills such as WoH.
- Use Shatter Enchantment during spikes to get rid of protective enchantments such as PS/Guardian and to add damage to the spike. Also use shatter on enchantments that have a long recharge time (Conjures/Attunements/Divine Spirit).
- Use Shame on a monk before spiking a target.
- Use Power Leak offensively and defensively depending on the situation. Target powerful spells such as Ward Against Melee and Diversion.
- Use Power Drain as an energy-management spell and as a secondary interrupt.
- Enchantment stacks