This build has been archived as of No date specified, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Uses Blessed Aura to keep Spell Breaker up long enough to run through mobs that use dangerous hexes. It can also run quite fast if your Deldrimor rank is high enough.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=mo/a div=12+1+2 shadow=12][Dark Escape]["I am Unstoppable!"][Dash][Spell Breaker][Dwarven Stability][Death's Charge][Optional][Blessed Aura][/build] </pvxbig> Optional should be:
- Full Radiant Insignias
- 20% Enchantment weapon, such as a Totem Axe
- High energy weapon set
- Max shield with either a "Leaf on the Wind" inscription or "Luck of the Draw" inscription.
- Maintain Blessed Aura.
- Use Spell Breaker to run safely through mobs that snare with Hexes.
- Use Dwarven Stability then Dark Escape and Dash to run.
- Use Death's Charge as your main means of healing. Make sure to shadow step to the foe farthest away in a mob.
- Use IAU to counter Knock-downs.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/A DivineFavor=12+1+1 ShadowArts=12][Dark Escape]["I am Unstoppable!"][Dash][Peace and Harmony][Dwarven Stability][Death's Charge][Optional][Optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- This variant is run slightly differently.
- Hexes will obviously fall upon you so, use PnH to remove them.
- The length of any subsequent hexes will be extremely short.
- Remove any conditions with PnH as well.
- Optionals should be: Feigned Neutrality, Shadow Sanctuary, Heart of Shadow, Dark Prison (more maneuverability).