The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This PvE Monk build uses Healer's Boon to efficiently cast healing spells. Combined with Glyph of Lesser Energy, this monk can heal the entire party for 240 HP for 15 energy with 15 attribute points in healing prayers. This monk is very efficient in mitigating party-wide damage and degen. For example, this is effective in quickly recovering from Searing Flames spells cast by Ruby Djinn.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/e healin=12+1+2 protec=6+1 divine=11+1][Dwayna's Kiss][Ethereal Light][Dismiss Condition][Shield of Absorption][Heal Party][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Healer's Boon][Resurrection Chant][/build] </pvxbig>
- Due to the higher energy requirement of the build, an armor set with Radiant insignia would work best. Blessed could also be used.
- Take a low energy set such as a weapon and offhand with -5 energy and switch to that set if E-denial is expected.
- Take a normal set such as a staff (20/20) healing prayers with +60 HP. Use this set for regular healing.
- Take a high energy set such as a wand and offhand that both have a +15 energy -1 regen mod on them. Switch to this set during emergencies. Remember to quickly switch back to the normal set as soon as you cast only the spells you need.
- In a PvE team setup, this monk works best with a full prot monk in the party.
- Remember that all of your Healing Prayers spells' healing capacities are boosted by 50%, so be careful not to over-heal party members with little damage.
- Kite away from enemies and heal and protect yourself using Ethereal Light and Shield of Absorption.
- Make sure you're not taking damage when using Ethereal Light. However, the chances of it getting interrupted are low due to the 1/2 second activation time caused by Healer's Boon.
- Use Glyph of Lesser Energy then cast Heal Party as needed. Each casting will heal the entire party for 135 HP. Unless you have a lot of energy to spare, never use Heal Party without using Glyph of Lesser Energy first.
- Use Dwayna's Kiss on party members with enchantments and/or hexes on them to increase its efficiency. With the bonus from Healer's Boon, it isn't unusual to see 300+ healing from Dwayna's Kiss on party members in areas with a fair number of hexes. Dervishes and Elementalists usually reap the highest benefit from this spell as they use enchantments on themselves fairly consistently.
- Using Shield of Absorption on party members right before using Dwayna's Kiss will reduce the damage they take and increase the healing from the spell.
- Use Dismiss Condition to remove harmful conditions (Deep Wound, Blind, etc.).
- This build is vulnerable to E-denial.
- Anti-spam and Anti-Caster hexes.
- Replace Dismiss Condition or a skill of your choice and...
- Re-allocate attributes and replace Shield of Absorption with:
- Replace Resurrection Chant with Rebirth for tricky areas you think you may need it in.
- Enchantment removal isn't too much of a problem as HB recharges quickly and costs only five energy.
- This is similar to a PvP monk build Mo/Me Inspiration Boon Healer.