The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
| This build is part of the current PvE meta. |
Remove this tag if it is no longer used in the current PvE meta.
Abuses the two main wins of PvE to kittenstomp everything!
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/E Smiting=12+1+3 Prot=9+1 Divine=9+1][Ray of Judgment][Smite Hex][Shield of Absorption][Protective Spirit][Aegis][Castigation Signet][Glyph of Lesser Energy][optional][/build]
- [[Smite Condition@16] - Condition Removal + Damage
- [[Shielding Hands@10] - Prot
- [[Rebirth@10]/[[Sunspear Rebirth Signet]
- [[Strength of Honor@16] - Big damage.
- If being used by a human consider bringing
- [[Intensity] or [["By Ural's Hammer!"] for more damage.
- [[Seed of Life], at least in HM.
- [[Ebon Battle Standard of Honor] For a party wide buff.
- Survivor's or Radiant Insignia, Best Rune of Sup Vigor.
- For a Hero bring either a 40/20/20 Prot Staff (longer lasting quicker casting prot spells), a 40/40 Smite Set (More beams) or a simple Spear and Shield Set.
- For a Human bring all of the above for maximum efficiency.
- Prot people like mad with SoA and Prot Spirit
- Use Aegis for party wide blocking.
- Use RoJ to blow enemies up!
- General anti-caster
- Go /Me for inspiration bases energy managements (Drop prot and divine by 1). (best used for heroes only)
- Waste Not, Want Not
- Power Drain
- Drain Enchantment