This build has been archived as of 15:05, April 24, 2010 (UTC), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
Having Blessed Light as multi-purpose skill, this bonder sacrifices some energy management for better Hex and Condition removal via use of Blessed Light. The unconditional heal and increased self-healing make it very sustainable.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/mesme protec=11+1+1 divine=12+2 inspir=6][Reversal of Fortune][Blessed Light][Signet of Devotion][Mantra of Inscriptions][Blessed Signet][Life Bond][Balthazar's Spirit][Rebirth][/build] </pvxbig>
- Ascetic's Armor or Acolyte's Armor
- Any weapon or focus item with 20/20 recharge on Divine Favor spells.
- Any weapon or focus item with +1/20 chance on increased Divine Favor when using skills.
This build is played similiarly to any other bonding build.
- Start by casting Life Bond on 4 members of the party. Then use Mantra of Inscriptions.
- Follow up with Blessed Signet.
- Cast Life Bond on the rest of the party and Balthazar's Spirit on yourself.
- While your party is in combat, so long as they take physical damage, you will have a very steady supply of energy.
- If your energy supply is high, use Blessed Light to remove hexes and conditions while healing your target.
- Otherwise for healing your party, use Signet of Devotion.
- Replace Life Bond as quickly as possible if removed.
- When a party member is low on life, use Reversal of Fortune first, then Blessed Light for a quick and effective heal.
- Use Blessed Signet whenever you are down to half of your energy. Keep Mantra of Inscriptions up all the time.
- Self-sustained you can support Life Bond on up to 9 characters.
- Ignorance is a major counter to this build.
- Energy denial / skill denial / enchantment removal.
- Damage spikes can render you helpless, especially if you're caught casting Blessed Signet.
- Hexes like Rust can be devastating if not removed properly.