This build has been archived as of 14:27, 7 March 2009 (UTC), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
The Blessed Light Monk employs Blessed Light's economical utility to free skill slots for choice energy-management interrupts exploited to the fullest by heroes' godly reflexes.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=mo/me divine=11+1+1 prot=10+1 insp=10][Blessed Light][Shield of Absorption][Shielding Hands][Protective Spirit][Heavens][Divine Healing][Power Drain][Waste Not, Want Not][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor or Radiant insignia
- Any Staff
- Set The Hero To Guard.
- General anti-caster hate.
- Resurrection Signet can be replaced with other skills.
- A different Resurrection Skill.
- Drain Enchantment for energy management and enchantment removal.
- Mend Condition for condition-heavy areas to prevent the hero from depleting energy by spamming Blessed Light.
- Channeling for constant energy management.
- Guardian for defense against melee.
- Aegis for party-wide defense against melee.
- Mantra of (element) to mitigate particular elemental damage and provide energy.
- For player use, take Glyph of Lesser Energy.