This build has been archived as of No date specified, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
For use in the Fort Aspenwood missions (Kurzick-side) only.
This Monk uses Spell Breaker to help mitigate damage dealt to the Architect in endgame, making any caster ineffectual. Blessed Aura and Arcane Echo allow the player to keep Spell Breaker up as much as possible. In regular gameplay, the Monk focuses on bonding the gate NPCs and keeping them alive for as long as possible.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/Mesmer Healing=8+1 Protection=10+1 Divine=12+1+3][Arcane Echo][Spell Breaker][Gift of Health][Reversal of Fortune][Blessed Signet][Blessed Aura][Balthazar's Spirit][Life Bond][/build] </pvxbig>
- Some players may choose to drop Gift of Health for Shielding Hands and go all Protection Prayers and Divine Favor.
- A 40%/40% Faster Casting / Faster Recharge Divine Favor wand and focus set
- +5e/+30hp Axe, Sword or Spear and +30hp/20% Faster Recharge Divine Favor focus set
- +5e/+20% enchanting Axe, Sword or Spear and +30hp/-10al shield set
- Bond NPCs to slow Luxon advancement.
- If they penetrate all 3 walls, bond and Spellbreaker the Architect. Spam Gift of Health and Reversal of Fortune on him.
- Make sure Arcane Echo and Blessed Aura are up prior to using Spell Breaker.
- Use typical bonder protocol: spam Blessed Signet as needed for energy management and make sure Balthazar's Spirit is on you at all times.
- If possible, instruct teammates to not stand near the Architect, as it can provide a target for Necromancers who use Well of the Profane.
- Well of the Profane.
- Standard anti-caster tactics.
- Not for use outside Competitive Missions.