This build has been archived as of 23:44, April 30, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
This is a Monk build primarily designed for Hero use. It uses Restore Condition to clean party members in condition-heavy areas.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/Me divine=8+1 healin=8+1 protec=11+1+1 inspir=9][Reversal of Fortune][Gift of Health][Restore Condition][Shield of Absorption][Protective Spirit][Aegis][Power Drain][Waste Not, Want Not][/build] </pvxbig>
- Hourglass Staff for saving gold and efficiency.
- Set hero to Guard.
- Remove conditions with Restore Condition.
- Prevent damage spikes with Protective Spirit.
- Use Shield of Absorption on party members taking high damage.
- Save teammates with Reversal of Fortune.
- Interrupt enemy spells with Power Drain.
- For a res, take Resurrection Signet, Rebirth, or Resurrection Chant.
- For hex removal, take Holy Veil, Cure Hex, or Remove Hex. (Replace Gift of Health for Patient Spirit when using Cure Hex).
- Shielding Hands can be equipped for additional damage prevention.
- If running this on a player bar, consider Glyph of Lesser Energy for better energy management.
- Take Heaven's Delight or Divine Healing for a party heal. Increasing your Divine Favor attribute is required.