The Signet of Removal Smiter keeps his team's physical attackers free of debilitating hexes and conditions while increasing their damage and doing additional damage to anyone near them. It also can assist its team's monks to some extent with healing and protection.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/Mesmer Smiting=12+1+1 Inspiration=8 Protection=9+1 Divine=5+1][Signet of Removal][Zealot's Fire][Reversal of Fortune][Balthazar's Aura][Auspicious Incantation][Judge's Insight][Optional][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Possible skills for the optional slot include Draw Conditions, Guardian,Smite Hex and Mantra of Inscriptions.
- Survivor armor
- Standard caster weaponsets(-energy sword/axe/spear, shield;+energy sword/axe/spear, shield, 40/40 set, +30/-2 set)
- Keep Zealot's Fire up always.
- Use Judge's Insight to increase the damage of your team's physical attackers.
- Use Auspicious Incantation followed by Balthazar's Aura for energy-management and to damage whoever your team's physicals are attacking.
- Reversal of Fortune can be used on your warriors to trigger Zealot's Fire damage if you have the energy.
- Use Signet of Removal to remove conditions and hexes from enchanted allies.
- Enchantment removal
- Anti-caster hexes
- Zealot's Fire and Reversal of Fortune can be replaced with various utility skills.