This build has been archived as of 23:44, April 30, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
This Hero build is the same build as the Stone Summit Defender in Slaver's Exiles build. It works great together with the Mo/E GoLE Healer's Boon Healer. The SoR Protector uses the powerful elite skill Shield of Regeneration in conjunction with good energy managment skills from the Inspiration attribute.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/Mesmer prot=12+2+1 div=9+1 ins=9 hea=3+1][Shield of Regeneration][Dismiss Condition][Guardian][Reversal of Fortune][Spirit Bond][Power Drain][Waste Not, Want Not][Resurrection Chant][/build] </pvxbig>
Armor and Equipment
- Radiant- or Survivor's Insignia.
- One rune of vigor, Rune of Attunement or Rune of Vitae on remaining parts.
- Wand/Offhand set or Staff with as much energy as possible without using +15/-1 inscriptions.
- Alternatively you can use a caster spear with a +30 hp/-5(20%) shield
- Just let the hero do all the protecting.
- Be sure to have it on "Guard"
This build (and the Mo/E GoLE Healer's Boon Healer) shows that heroes tend to use builds that are used by PvE Monsters quite well.