The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build is made for arenas with cheap and effective healing with strong protection spells, combined with Balanced Stance to counter knockdowns.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/W name="WoH of Concentration" tac=6 hea=11+1+1 pro=10+1 div=8+1][Word of Healing][Guardian][Dismiss Condition][Shield of Absorption][Reversal of Fortune][Spirit Bond][Holy Veil][Balanced Stance][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's Insignias.
- A + 5 Energy/+ 30 HP Spear with a selection of shields, one for each damage type.
- A half recharge/cast time Wand/Focus set
- High / Low Energy sets
- Word of healing is your big red bar go up spell.
- Guardian is your defense against easy melee pressure.
- Dismiss Condition is your condition removal.
- Shield of Absorption is for people under heavy pressure.
- Reversal of Fortune is your main small prot against both spike dmg and pressure.
- Spirit Bond is your big prot for major spike dmg.
- Holy Veil is your only hex removal, don't forget to preveil against strong hexes.
- Balanced Stance against nasty knockdowns, such as sins and thumpers.
- Standard spellcaster counters.
- If Balanced Stance is to end, Knockdowns is a big problem
- Shield of Absorption can be changed to Aegis.
- Guardian can be changed to Infuse Health.
- Guardian can be changed to Aura of Stability.