| This build is a candidate for deletion as per PvX:WELL. Please discuss this imminent deletion on the build's talk page or save it to your userspace if you wish to see it again. Do not remove this tag from builds you authored unless a consensus has been reached on the talk page.
Reason: March 14th 2008
This build was tagged on http://www.pvxwiki.com/wiki/Build:Mo/any_WoH_Monk covers the WoH Monk
The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build is made for arenas with cheap and effective healing with strong protection spells, combined with Balanced Stance to counter knockdowns.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/W name="WoH of Concentration" tac=7 hea=12+1+1 pro=8+1 div=8+1][Word of Healing][Aegis][Dismiss Condition][Aura of Stability][Reversal of Fortune][Spirit Bond][Holy Veil][Balanced Stance][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's Insignias.
- A + 5 Energy/+ 30 HP Spear with a selection of shields, one for each damage type.
- A half recharge/cast time Wand/Focus set
- High / Low Energy sets
- Word of Healing is your big red bar go up spell.
- Aegis is your defense against melee pressure.
- Dismiss Condition is your condition removal.
- Aura of Stability is for keeping your coop monk up, or anyone getting KD spam.
- Reversal of Fortune is your main small prot against both spike dmg and pressure.
- Spirit Bond is your big prot for major spike dmg.
- Holy Veil is your only hex removal, don't forget to preveil against strong hexes.
- Balanced Stance against nasty knockdowns, such as sins and thumpers.
- Energy denial
- Standard spellcaster counters
- If Balanced Stance ends, knockdowns are a problem
- Aura of Stability can be changed to Infuse Health if not preprot fetish.
- Aura of Stability can be changed to Shield of Absorption if you are a fetish.
- Glyph of lesser energy can be taken if you fail at e-manage and your coop monk refuse to run aura.