The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build is made for arenas with cheap and effective healing with strong protection spells, combined with Balanced Stance to counter knockdowns.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/W name="WoH of Concentration" tac=7 hea=12+1+1 pro=8+1 div=8+1][Word of Healing][Aegis][Dismiss Condition][Aura of Stability][Reversal of Fortune][Spirit Bond][Holy Veil][Balanced Stance][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's Insignias.
- A + 5 Energy/+ 30 HP Spear with a selection of shields, one for each damage type.
- A half recharge/cast time Wand/Focus set
- High / Low Energy sets
- Word of Healing is your big red bar go up spell.
- Aegis is your defense against melee pressure.
- Dismiss Condition is your condition removal.
- Aura of Stability is for preventing KDs on allies.
- Reversal of Fortune is your main small prot against both spike dmg and pressure.
- Spirit Bond is your big prot for major spike dmg.
- Holy Veil is your hex removal, don't forget to preveil when possible against strong hexes.
- Balanced Stance against nasty knockdowns that come your way.
- Energy denial
- Standard spellcaster counters
- If Balanced Stance ends, knockdowns are a problem
- Patient Spirit instead of RoF.
- Aura of Stability can be changed to Shield of Absorption, Guardian, or Infuse Health.
- Protective Spirit instead of Spirit Bond.