This build has been archived as of 08:35, September 16, 2009 (UTC), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
This build concentrates on the excellent party-healing abilities of the Monk elite skill Light of Deliverance. Using additional skills from the Protection Prayers and other Healing Prayers line skills, an extremely efficient and dependable party healer is created.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/any divine=8+1 healin=12+1+1 protec=10+1][light of deliverance][patient spirit][dismiss condition][shield of absorption][protective spirit][cure Hex][optional][rebirth][/build] </pvxbig>
- Any armor can be used with this build, providing it has maximum AL. However, most healers prefer the extra energy gained from the use of Radiant Insignias.
- Runes needed above, and a Rune of Superior Vigor.
- Heal single targets with Patient Spirit.
- Targets taking damage should be enchanted with Shield of Absorption.
- Cast Protective Spirit on targets taking high spike damage.
- Spam Light of Deliverance when your entire party is taking damage. Note that the Divine Favor bonus will only be applied onto you.
- Remove harmful conditions with Dismiss Condition, Mend Condition, or Mend Ailment.
- Use Cure Hex to remove Hexes.
- Revive fallen party members with Rebirth. Note that this should not be used in-battle, as you should focus on healing your party. If using on a hero, consider disabling the skill until after the battle, as heroes like to res during battles.
- The most common variant would be to include Healing Seed in the build.
- Aegis for partywide blocks or Guardian for a small prot.
- You may also wish to use a different form of condition removal, by replacing Dismiss Condition with Mend Condition or Mend Ailment.
- Rebirth, while the most commonly used and recommended skill for resurrection in PvE, is definitely not core to this build's functionality. Feel free to replace it with any of the forementioned variants, or with another resurrection skill like Restore Life, Resurrection Chant, Resurrect, or even a Resurrection Signet.
- If you're taking high-energy cost variants, consider switching to the Elementalist secondary profession and take Glyph of Lesser Energy.