This build has been archived as of 01:59, 22 March 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Good before being archived.
Utilising low-cost and low-recharge skills, the Patient Light of Deliverance Healer always has energy and a skill ready to proactively maintain party health and reactively spot-heal allies, functioning well as the party's only Monk--whether player-controlled or Hero.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/any healin=12+1+2 protec=3 divine=12+1][Patient Spirit][Dwayna's Kiss][Light of Deliverance][Dismiss Condition][Optional][Healing Seed][Cure Hex][Resurrection Chant][/build] </pvxbig>
- Insignia: Radiant
- Runes: Attunement
- Weapon: Staff with HSR 20%, Enchantments +13% (or higher), Energy +15, Energy +5 (HP>50%)
- For Hero, set to Guard.
- Use Light of Deliverance to:
- Maintain party health
- Heal multiple allies concurrently
- Heal allies out of casting range but in mini-map range (name not grey in party window)
- Use Patient Spirit as your primary heal.
- Use Dwayna's Kiss on enchanted/hexed allies.
- Buff the target being pressured (usually a Melee or main tank) with Healing Seed.
- Use Dismiss Condition to remove conditions.
- Use Cure Hex to remove terminal hexes or significant hexes such as Empathy or Backfire.
- Use Resurrection Chant in combat to keep a setback from becoming a failure; ensure party is healthy first.
- Anti-caster skills (Backfire, Dazed, etc.) sans energy denial
- Multiple Scourge Healing hexes can make Light of Deliverance lethal for the caster.
- If additional protection is preferred, take Protective Spirit.
- For persistent condition removal, take Spotless Soul.
- An energy-free heal can be provided by Signet of Devotion or Signet of Rejuvenation.
- Take Draw Conditions for effecient stacked condition removal.
- For persistent hex removal take Spotless Mind.
- Frequent hex removal can be provided by Remove Hex.
- Other resurrection skills like Rebirth, Restore Life, Resurrect, Death Pact Signet, Flesh of My Flesh and Renew Life can be equipped.
- Take Heaven's Delight and/or Divine Healing for additional party healing.
- Energy management from Glyph of Lesser Energy works if needed.
- Divine Spirit can provide further energy management as well as a primer for Deny Hexes.
- Mesmer secondary profession provides access to energy management from skills like Power Drain, Waste Not, Want Not, or Leech Signet.
- Other possible forms of energy management include Inspired Hex, Revealed Hex, Drain Enchantment, Ether Signet, or Hex Eater Signet.
See also Edit