This build is still being created and is not yet ready to be rated.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Utilising low-cost low-recharge skills, the Patient Light of Deliverance Healer always has energy and a skill ready to proactively maintain party health and reactively spot-heal allies, functioning well as the party's only Monk--whether player-controlled or Hero.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/? hea=12+1+2 pro=3 div=12+1][Light of Deliverance][Patient Spirit][Orison of Healing][Dwayna's Kiss][Divine Spirit][Dismiss Condition][Cure Hex][Resurrection Chant][/build] </pvxbig>
- Insignia: Radiant
- Runes: Attunement
- Weapon: Staff with HSR 20%, Enchantments +13% (or higher), Energy +15, Energy +5 (HP>50%)
- For Hero, set to Guard.
- Use Light of Deliverance to:
- Maintain party health
- Heal multiple allies concurrently
- Heal allies out of casting range but in mini-map range (name not grey in party window)
- Use Patient Spirit as your primary heal.
- Use Orison of Healing as your primary heal (due to its recharge) while under duress or enchanted with Divine Spirit.
- Use Dwayna's Kiss on enchanted/hexed allies.
- Use Dismiss Condition to remove significant conditions such as Blind on a fighter or Dazed on a caster.
- Use Cure Hex to remove terminal hexes or significant hexes such as Empathy or Backfire.
- Use Resurrection Chant in combat to keep a setback from becoming a failure; ensure party is healthy first.
- Use Divine Spirit for surge/spam-healing or when critically low on energy. (Don't rez while DS is active.)
- Anti-caster skills (Backfire, Dazed, etc.) sans energy denial
- Multiple Scourge Healing hexes can make Light of Deliverance lethal for the caster.
- Spotless Soul for persistent, energy-efficient condition removal
- Draw Conditions for efficient stacked condition removal (synergises w/LoD)
- Spotless Mind for persistent hex removal
- Deny Hexes for removing up to two hexes concurrently
- Remove Hex for more frequent hex removal
- Flesh of My Flesh for faster, full-ranged resurrect (use LoD immediately thereafter)
- Restore Life for a caster-heavy party
- Renew Life for a caster-heavy party
- While enchanted with Divine Spirit, you will not consume energy when spamming spells since the 1 casting cost/sec is less than 1.3 energy regen/sec. Casting DS with only 10 energy remaining (cost of two spells) will still permit continuous casting for its duration (~dozen spells).