This build is still being created and is not yet ready to be rated.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Utilising low-cost low-recharge skills, the Patient Light of Deliverance Healer always has energy and a skill ready to proactively maintain party health and reactively spot-heal allies, functioning well as the party's only Monk--whether player-controlled or Hero.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/any healin=12+1+2 protec=3 divine=12+1][Light of Deliverance][Patient Spirit][Dwayna's Kiss][Optional][Optional][Dismiss Condition][Cure Hex][Resurrection Chant][/build] </pvxbig>
- Insignia: Radiant
- Runes: Attunement
- Weapon: Staff with HSR 20%, Enchantments +13% (or higher), Energy +15, Energy +5 (HP>50%)
- For Hero, set to Guard.
- Use Light of Deliverance to:
- Maintain party health
- Heal multiple allies concurrently
- Heal allies out of casting range but in mini-map range (name not grey in party window)
- Use Patient Spirit as your primary heal.
- Use Dwayna's Kiss on enchanted/hexed allies.
- Use Dismiss Condition to remove conditions.
- Use Cure Hex to remove terminal hexes or significant hexes such as Empathy or Backfire.
- Use Resurrection Chant in combat to keep a setback from becoming a failure; ensure party is healthy first.
- Anti-caster skills (Backfire, Dazed, etc.) sans energy denial
- Multiple Scourge Healing hexes can make Light of Deliverance lethal for the caster.
- For persistent condition removal, take Spotless Soul.
- Take Draw Conditions for effecient stacked condition removal.
- For persistent hex removal take Spotless Mind.
- Frequent hex removal can be provided by Remove Hex.
- Other resurrection skills like Rebirth, Restore Life, Resurrect, Death Pact Signet, gw:Flesh of My Flesh and Renew Life can be equipped.
- Take Heaven's Delight and/or Divine Healing for additional party healing.
- Energy management from Glyph of Lesser Energy works if needed.
- Divine Spirit can provide further energy management as well as a primer for Deny Hexes.