|This build is a candidate for deletion as per PvX:WELL. Please discuss this imminent deletion on the build's talk page or save it to your userspace if you wish to see it again. Do not remove this tag from builds you authored unless a consensus has been reached on the talk page.
Reason: inferior to Build:Mo/any Light of Deliverance Hybrid
This build was tagged on 22:07, 21 March 2009 (UTC)
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Utilising low-cost and low-recharge skills, the Patient Light of Deliverance Healer always has energy and a skill ready to proactively maintain party health and reactively spot-heal allies, functioning well as the party's only Monk--whether player-controlled or Hero.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/any healin=12+1+2 protec=3 divine=12+1][Patient Spirit][Dwayna's Kiss][Light of Deliverance][Dismiss Condition][Optional][Healing Seed][Cure Hex][Resurrection Chant][/build] </pvxbig>
- Insignia: Radiant
- Runes: Attunement
- Weapon: Staff with HSR 20%, Enchantments +13% (or higher), Energy +15, Energy +5 (HP>50%)
- For Hero, set to Guard.
- Use Light of Deliverance to:
- Maintain party health
- Heal multiple allies concurrently
- Heal allies out of casting range but in mini-map range (name not grey in party window)
- Use Patient Spirit as your primary heal.
- Use Dwayna's Kiss on enchanted/hexed allies.
- Buff the target being pressured (usually a Melee or main tank) with Healing Seed.
- Use Dismiss Condition to remove conditions.
- Use Cure Hex to remove terminal hexes or significant hexes such as Empathy or Backfire.
- Use Resurrection Chant in combat to keep a setback from becoming a failure; ensure party is healthy first.
- Anti-caster skills (Backfire, Dazed, etc.) sans energy denial
- Multiple Scourge Healing hexes can make Light of Deliverance lethal for the caster.
- If additional protection is preferred, take Protective Spirit.
- For persistent condition removal, take Spotless Soul.
- An energy-free heal can be provided by Signet of Devotion or Signet of Rejuvenation.
- Take Draw Conditions for effecient stacked condition removal.
- For persistent hex removal take Spotless Mind.
- Frequent hex removal can be provided by Remove Hex.
- Other resurrection skills like Rebirth, Restore Life, Resurrect, Death Pact Signet, Flesh of My Flesh and Renew Life can be equipped.
- Take Heaven's Delight and/or Divine Healing for additional party healing.
- Energy management from Glyph of Lesser Energy works if needed.
- Divine Spirit can provide further energy management as well as a primer for Deny Hexes.
- Mesmer secondary profession provides access to energy management from skills like Power Drain, Waste Not, Want Not, or Leech Signet.
- Other possible forms of energy management include Inspired Hex, Revealed Hex, Drain Enchantment, Ether Signet, or Hex Eater Signet.