This build has been archived as of 01:54, June 4, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category Great before being archived.
This monk build uses the elite Peace and Harmony as an incredibly powerful hex/condition removal.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/any DivineFavor=12+1 Prot=12+1+1][Spirit Bond][Reversal of Fortune][Mend Condition][Guardian][Peace and Harmony][Aura of Stability][optional][optional][/build]
- PvP version of skills - [[Spirit Bond (PvP)@14].
- [[Balanced Stance@8] with [[Disciplined Stance@8] or [[Deny Hexes].
- [[Return@3] or [[Heart of Shadow@3] with [[Deny Hexes].
- Spear and Shield sets with +10 armor vs physical and elemental damage types
- Reduced condition duration shields
- 20/40/20 Protection Prayers staff
- High energy set
- 40/40 set for Divine Favor or Healing Prayers
- Appropriate Insignia (Survivors listed below)
- Use Peace and Harmony to remove hexes and conditions en masse and to greatly reduce the effectiveness of further hexes/conditions on party members.
- Use Aura of Stability as an anti-kd.
- Use RoF for a cheap prot.
- Spirit Bond and Guardian as anti-spike/damage mitigation skills