This build has been archived as of No date specified, for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
The N/E WoD Warder assists its team with anti-melee and spike support by disabling monks with Wail of Doom.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/E name="WoD Warder" sou=12+1 cur=10+1+1 ear=8][Wail of Doom][Parasitic Bond][Faintheartedness][Price of Failure][Optional][Ward Against Melee][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Defile Defenses for anti-block.
- Grasping Earth to slow down foes.
- Ward Against Foes for snaring.
- Reckless Haste for additional melee shutdown.
- Foul Feast to relieve your party from conditions.
- Rip Enchantment to remove an enchantment and inflict bleeding.
- Survivor armor, +1 Curses scar, Minor Curses rune, Minor Soul Reaping rune, Superior Vigor rune, and two other runes of your choice, preferably Vitae.
- A 40/40 Curses set.
- A Caster Spear and Defensive shields.
- A high-energy Curses set.
- A 40/40 Earth Magic set.
- Use WoD on spikes and to disable foes for a short time in general.
- Use Faintheartedness and Reckless Haste for anti-melee.
- Cover your hexes with Parasitic Bond.
- Glyph of Lesser Energy to cut down skill costs of 15e skills.
- Ward Against Foes to slow down opponents. Remember to switch to your 40/40 Earth set before using this one.
- Heavy hex removal.
- Shutdown and energy denial.
- Bad play in general.