This build has been archived as of 22:48, 18 July 2007, for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/Me curses=12+1+3 soulre=9+1 bloodm=9+1][Spiteful Spirit][Arcane Echo][Awaken the Blood][Reckless Haste][Desecrate Enchantments][Signet of Lost Souls][Blood Ritual][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Necromancer armor of personal preference.
- a 20/20 cold damage weapon and 20/20 offhand, such as the Wailing Wand from Gertrud or Telamon and Villnar's Glove or The Shadestone (as long as you have 9 blood magic).
- The Stonereaper is also good for this build, however it deals dark damage that will not trigger Spinal Shivers. Therefore you might also consider its collector counterparts.
- Be conscious of the aggro distribution around the tanking characters. The success of this build relies on proper placement of Spiteful Spirit, and poor placement can be the difference between eliminating the group and a wasted spell.
- Before battle, cast Awaken the Blood, followed by Arcane Echo.
- Choose a target and cast Spiteful Spirit, followed by Reckless Haste. Assassins are ideal targets, due to their higher attack speed.
- Select a second nearby target and cast a second Spiteful Spirit.
- Cast Spiteful Spirit on any remaining foes as energy and recharging skills allow.
- Use Signet of Lost Souls for additional energy management.
- Blood Ritual is used as a quick supply of energy for the party.
- Deal damage to grouped enemies with Desecrate Enchantments.
- Replace Desecrate Enchantments or Blood Ritual with:
- Parasitic Bond should you need a cover hex or healing.
- Suffering for additional degeneration.
- Defile Enchantments or Desecrate Enchantments for additional spike damage.
- Putrid Explosion and move some points to Death Magic for a strong finishing spike.
- Consume Corpse for Corpse control.
- Price of Failure for additional damage with Reckless Haste.
- Strip Enchantment or Revealed Enchantment for control of strong enchanted foes.
- Mark of Pain for additional pressure when your party deals physical damage.
- Insidious Parasite or Vampiric Gaze for dealing with one or sometimes two scattering enemies.
- Enfeebling blood and Oppressive Gaze combine well for spike damage and life stealing.
- When farming The Deep, bring Blood Renewal instead of Awaken the Blood for self healing.
- For Prophecies only characters, replace Reckless Haste with Parasitic Bond for additional self-healing.
- Move a few points from Soul Reaping and Blood Magic to Inspiration Magic and use Auspicious Incantation on the echoed version of SS for better energy management.