This build has been archived as of 15:42, 6 March 2008 (EST), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
With the recent buff to WoD the WoD Support Necro can take care of many of TA team's common problems, such as the Shattering Assault Sin and the Magebane Shot Ranger and have the versatility to buff allies through; hex removal, condition drawing, and Anti-KD.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/Mo Soulreaping=9+1+1 Curses=12+1 Protection=9][Wail of Doom][Defile Defenses][Faintheartedness][Rip Enchantment][Aura of Stability][Holy Veil][Signet of Lost Souls][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Faintheartedness can be replaced with Draw Conditions if suited for your team.
- Defile Defenses can be replaced with Barbs or Rigor Mortis if needed.
- Radiant Insignias on chest and legs with Survivor Insignias everywhere else
- Full Vitae runes.
- A 40/40 Soul Reaping Wand/Offhand for casting Wail of Doom.
- A 40/40 Curses Wand/Offhand otherwise.
- A Defensive Sword/Axe/Spear and Shield.
- Pre-cast Holy Veil on your monk, or other primary hex target.
- Use Wail of Doom to disable attack skills from Rangers and Assassins.
- Defile Defenses to punish foes who block frequently.
- Aura of Stability, Draw Conditions, to ease pressure off teammates through Anti-KD and condition removal.
- Cast Rip Enchantment to strip key enchantments.
- Signet of Lost Souls for energy management and a small health gain.
- No attackers on the opposing team will make Wail of Doom useless.
- The wiki code has not been updated, but Wail of Doom now only costs 10 energy.