The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses Soul Reaping's amazing energy management to create a build capable of spamming Curses spells. That, coupled with Wail of Doom, creates an extremely flexible support character.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/Rt curses=3+1 soul=8+1 resto=11 chan=11][Xinrae's Weapon][Vengeful Weapon][Foul Feast][Plague Sending][Ancestor's Rage][Channeled Strike][Shield Bash][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Insidious Parasite, Grasping Earth, Shield Bash or Enfeeble.
- Survivor with Vitaes.
- 40/40 Curses set.
- Sets of shields and a -5 energy Spear.
- Wail of Doom is very flexible:
- Use it as a sort of Diversion in most cases, but to reduce the spell's effectiveness instead of affecting the recharge.
- Use it on a Warrior during their adrenaline spike to drastically reduce their damage output.
- Same goes for Assassins and Dervishes.
- Use it on a Monk during a spike to reduce their healing to nothing.
- Spam your melee hate on melee. Melee shouldn't be able to do anything. Just keep your hexes up, and if a melee character somehow gets through, use Wail of Doom during their spike to shut them down anyway.
- Use your utility skill as needed.
- Caster hate.
- Huge hex removal.