This build has been archived as of 18:10, 1 February 2008 (EST), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category No category specified before being archived.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=necro/any bloodm=12+1+3 deathm=11+1 soulre=6+1][dark aura][touch of agony][wallows bite][blood renewal][aura of the lich][demonic flesh][consume corpse][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Scar Pattern Armor for additional energy.
- A 5^50 energy wand with Half Recharge Blood Magic, and a +12 20/20 Blood Magic or Half Recharge Blood Magic +30 HP offhand.
- Cast Aura of the Lich and Demonic Flesh just before you enter combat. Make sure you kept Aura of the Lich up at all times, or you will quickly kill yourself.
- As soon your enchantments are in place, run in and cast Dark Aura and Blood Renewal
- Start spamming Wallow's Bite and Touch of Agony
- Use Consume Corpse whenever possible for the extra health and energy as well as corpse denial.
- Snares and/or running away.
- High levels of degeneration or life-stealing attacks.
- Enchantment removal.
- Anti-caster skills like Diversion.
- No Healer to keep you health up in between Blood Renewal and Consume Corpse
- Demonic Flesh can be swapped for:
- Taste of Pain for a good self heal.
- Plague Touch to get rid of nasty Conditions.
- Strip Enchantment for extra health and the annoyance factor.
- Vampiric Gaze for ranged damage.
- Blood of the Aggressor for ranged damage.
- Plague Sending to get rid of nasty Conditions.
- Masochism as a nice Energy Management skill (raise Soul Reaping to 7+1).
- Other variants include, but are not limited to:
Build:N/D Sacrificing Lich Touch An Updated Version of this build.