This build has been archived as of 02:07, September 29, 2009 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category great before being archived.
Spread degen and reduce Monk's effectiveness with the Elite Lingering Curse.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/any curses=12+1+1 soul=12+1][lingering curse][Faintheartedness][Defile Defenses][Rip Enchantment][Optional][Foul Feast][Plague Sending][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- Take either [[Dark Escape@3], [[Disciplined Stance@8] (spec 8 in Tactics), [[Shield Bash@0], [[Return@3] or [[Grasping Earth@8].
- Full Survivor. Rune of Sup Vigor.
- 40/40 Curses Set.
- Defensive Sets.
- Use Faintheartedness for Anti-Melee, cover with Defile Defenses.
- Use Lingering Curse to reduce healing, try to get people who are balled up.
- Use Foul Feast to support with condition removal, send back conditions with Plague Sending.
- Rip Enchantments on recharge.
- Use your defensive skill as necessary.
- Standard anti-caster
See Also Edit
- Build:N/E HA Lingering Curse for the HA version.