The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Spread degen and reduce Monk's effectiveness with the Elite Lingering Curse.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/any curses=12+1+1 soul=12+1][lingering curse][Faintheartedness][Defile Defenses][Suffering][Optional][Rip Enchantment][Optional][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor. Rune of Sup Vigor.
- 40/40 Curses Set.
- Defensive Sets.
- Use Faintheartedness for Anti-Melee, cover with Defile Defenses.
- Use Lingering Curse to reduce healing, try to get people who are balled up.
- Use Foul Feast to support with condition removal.
- Rend Encantments before spikes.
- Standard anti-caster
- Glyph of Lesser Energy for more energy management
- Suffering, combined with Lingering Curse, for a net of -6 AoE degen
- Rip Enchantment for minor enchantment removal
- Generic HA utilities like:
- Song of Concentration/"Make Haste!"
- Grasping Earth/Ward Against Foes
- Weapon of Warding/Flesh of My Flesh or Death Pact Signet
- FOUL FEAST AND PLAGUE SENDING FOR SMALL ARENAS! :D