The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
|This build is part of the current PvP meta. |
Remove this tag if it no longer exists in the current PvP metagame.
Spread degen and reduce Monk's effectiveness with the Elite Lingering Curse.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/any curses=12+1+1 soul=12+1][lingering curse][Faintheartedness][Defile Defenses][Rip Enchantment][Optional][Foul Feast][Plague Sending][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- Take either [[Dark Escape@3], [[Disciplined Stance@8] (spec 8 in Tactics), [[Shield Bash@0], [[Return@3] or [[Grasping Earth@8].
- Full Survivor. Rune of Sup Vigor.
- 40/40 Curses Set.
- Defensive Sets.
- Use Faintheartedness for Anti-Melee, cover with Defile Defenses.
- Use Lingering Curse to reduce healing, try to get people who are balled up.
- Use Foul Feast to support with condition removal, send back conditions with Plague Sending.
- Rip Enchantments on recharge.
- Use your defensive skill as necessary.
- Standard anti-caster
- Build:N/E HA Lingering Curse for the HA version.