The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
| This build is part of the current PvP meta. |
Remove this tag if it no longer exists in the current PvP metagame.
Spread degen and reduce Monk's effectiveness with the Elite Lingering Curse.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/any curses=12+1+1 soul=12+1][lingering curse][Faintheartedness][Defile Defenses][Suffering][Rend Enchantments][Optional][Optional][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor. Rune of Sup Vigor.
- 40/40 Curses Set.
- Defensive Sets.
- Use Faintheartedness for Anti-Melee, cover with Defile Defenses.
- Use Lingering Curse to reduce healing, try to get people who are balled up.
- Use Foul Feast to support with condition removal.
- Rend Enchantments before spikes.
- Standard anti-caster
- Glyph of Lesser Energy for more energy management
- Rip Enchantment for minor enchantment removal
- Grasping Earth/Ward Against Foes in HA with Glyph over Faint.
- Foul Feast and Plague Sending
- In HA, this is usually ran with Glyph of Lesser Energy, Ward Against Foes and Grasping Earth, with 10 Earth Magic.