This build has been archived as of 23:00, May 21, 2010 (UTC), for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
The SV Curses build is a revamp of the original SV Necro, but instead focuses on Curses as well as Spoil Victor. This takes out bad life-stealing skills in place of anti-melee hexes. SV works on any enemy casting spells on targets with lower health (this includes healers).
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Necromancer/? BloodMagic=11+1 Curses=11+1+1 SoulReaping=8+1][Spoil Victor][Faintheartedness][Defile Defenses][Foul Feast][Plague Sending][Optional][optional][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig> Optional 1
- Shield Bash
- Grasping Earth
- Pious Concentration can be used for anti-interrupt.
- Shield of Force
- Appropriate Insignia (Survivors listed below)
- A +5 energy Spear of Fortitude
- A set of Shields, each with AL +10 vs. X and -20% Crippling.
- A 20/20 Blood Magic offhand, for when you're not under attack
- Use Faintheartedness on enemy melee/rangers.
- Spoil Victor can be thrown on almost anything. Monks who heal allies with lower health take damage, as will most pressurers
- Use Defile Defenses as a cover hex.
- Use Foul Feast for condition removal, send conditions back with Plague Sending.
- Rip Enchantments with your enchant removal skill of choice.
- Standard anti-caster counters
- Heavy Hex removal, such as PnH
- Insidious Parasite for more life-stealing and melee-shutdown.
- Enfeeble for spreading weakness
- Parasitic Bond for a cheap cover-hex and self heal.
- Barbed Signet to spread bleeding with each spell cast.
- Life Siphon for more degeneration pressure that goes well with Barbed Signet.