This build has been archived as of 20:30, 24 March 2008 (EDT), for the following reasons:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
Using Paragon's energy management and critical hit capabilities, the P/D Nightfall Hybrid Spiker allows you to deal critical hits with a scythe, one of the deadliest weapons in Guild Wars.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build name="Nightfall Hybrid Spiker" prof=parag/dervi leader=9+1+2 comman=9+2 scythe=12][reapers sweep][victorious sweep][eremites attack][go for the eyes][anthem of flame][aggressive refrain][remedy signet][signet of return][/build] </pvxbig>
- Any max armor, Vigor/Vitae Runes if possible, Centurion Insignias as Aggressive Refrain should always be active.
- Zealous Scythe for battles, have an energy set ready for emergency Aggressive Refrain.
- Activate Aggressive Refrain just before entering battle.
- After a few hits, activate "Go for the Eyes!", and immediately use Reaper's Sweep.
- If the hit was critical, the damage will be outrageous. Follow up with Eremite's Attack as to not give your enemy a chance to heal.
- When affected by weakness or blindness, use Remedy Signet.
- When running particularly low on health, use Victorious Sweep.
- Anti-shout skills.
- Energy denial.
- Unluckiness (80% chance to hit critical with Reaper's Sweep.)
- Blazing Finale. Exchange for either signet, definitely helps add cumulative damage to all adjacent targets.
- Burning Refrain. Works similarly to how Blazing Finale works, except it can be recycled forever. This requires extra energy or else you won't be able to chain with Aggressive Refrain.
- You can switch Leader's Comfort with Remedy Signet for some extra healing. It would be perfect when your SURE that the enemy has no condition skills.
- I based this off of Build: P/W ParaThumper.
- Myself only having Guild Wars: Nightfall, I've noticed no one has come up with an excellent mix of Paragon and Dervish - this is my attempt to create a build using those classes.