|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 19:07, 4 March 2010
This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This paragon build gives constant damage output using scythe skills, Aura of Holy Might and Asuran Scan. It has some party-wide damage reduction and uses "Go For the Eyes!" and "The Power is Yours!" for energy management. Also provides your party with a near constant +1 energy regeneration.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=p/d scythe=12 leadership=10+1+1 motiv=7+1 command=4][asuran scan][Mystic Sweep][Eremite's Attack][Optional][go for the eyes][the power is yours][Aura of Holy Might][theres nothing to fear][/build]
- [[Zealous Sweep@12]: More energy
- [[Wearying Strike@12]: Use with [[Purifying Finale] on a hero. Use when you can spam "GftE!" immediately after landing Wearying Strike.
- [[Aggressive Refrain@12]: For IAS; beware of the -20 armor penalty.
- Zealous Scythe (req 9-11)
- 20% Enchanting Staff for casting Aura of Holy Might
- Maintain Aura of Holy Might.
- Use Asuran Scan on a foe, followed by scythe attacks.
- Spam "Go For the Eyes!" and "The Power is Yours!" when they have recharged.
- Use "There's Nothing to Fear!" to protect you and your party.
- Anti-shout skills such as Vocal Minority
- Anti-adrenaline hexes such as Soothing Images
- Blind/Missing, blocking, and hexes that trigger on attacks
- "I am Unstoppable!" in kd-heavy areas.
- Drop "There's Nothing to Fear!" if another party member has it, allowing for another PvE-only skill such as EBSoH.
- Aggressive Refrain
- Playing this with a Discord Smite Necromancer or SoS Channeling Ritualist with Strength of Honor is optimal.