The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This paragon build gives constant damage output using scythe skills, Aura of Holy Might and Asuran Scan. It has some party-wide damage reduction and uses "Go For the Eyes!" and "The Power is Yours!" for energy management.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=p/d scythe=12 leadership=10+1+1 motiv=7+1 command=4][asuran scan][Mystic Sweep][Eremite's Attack][Optional][go for the eyes][the power is yours][Aura of Holy Might][drunken master][/build]
- [[Zealous Sweep@12]: More energy
- [[Wearying Strike@12]: For DW
- [[Aggressive Refrain@12]: For IAS; beware of the -20 armor penalty.
- [[Victorious Sweep@12]: For more spammable damage
- Maintain Aura of Holy Might.
- Use Asuran Scan on a foe, followed by scythe attacks.
- Spam "Go For the Eyes!" and "The Power is Yours!" when they have recharged.
- Use "There's Nothing to Fear!" to protect you and your party.
- Anti-shout skills such as Vocal Minority
- Anti-adrenaline hexes such as Soothing Images
- Standard antimelee
- Other elites, such as Wounding Strike, if you find energy manageable with gfte.
- "I am Unstoppable!" in kd-heavy areas.
- "There's Nothing to Fear!" if you need more defense.
- Aggressive Refrain for a cheap ias.
- Playing this with a Discord Smite Necromancer or SoS Channeling Ritualist with Strength of Honor is optimal.
- Having at least 5 allies is optimal for energy management, and the allies need not be party members (minions, spirits, and mission NPCs are affected by TPIY and GFTE).