This build has been archived as of 07:38, 15 March 2007, for the following reason:
This build had been designed for the following use:
This build was in the category good before being archived.
The Angelic Stone Bonder build, based off the vetted Angelic Bonder, is designed to escort Spellcasters and weak allies with Angelic Bond, Protection and Earth Magic Wards. Designed for PvE, HA, AB and Competitive Missions to hold positions against pressure and spikes.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build name="angelic stone bonder" prof=parag/eleme leader=12+1+2 earthm=12][stoneflesh aura][angelic bond][angelic protection][go for the eyes][glyph of lesser energy][ward of stability][ward against melee][res sig][/build] </pvxbig>
- PvE: Signet of Return is recommended as a resurrect. Angelic Protection is also less effective in PvE, so Leader's Comfort is a nice healing skill.
- HA: Resurrection Signet or Signet of Return is recommended as a resurrect.
- AB/CM: Resurrection can be replaced with "Fall Back!" for kiting from lost causes or helping team movements.
- Blessed Insignia Armor.
- Use a Sundering Spear of Enchanting to maintain Stoneflesh Aura over its recharge time.
- Shield of Choice. I recommend shields with while enchanted conditions.
- Cast Stoneflesh Aura on yourself and maintain it.
- Use Angelic Bond on the tank(s) and on others if necessary. Ghostly Hero's and Guild Lord's are a top priority.
- Use Angelic Protection on foes under spikes or heavy pressure. This may even be yourself if need be from bonding too many. This can be hard as it requires a quick reflex, but is very effective.
- Use "Go for the Eyes!" to boost energy whenever possible using your adrenaline.
- When you find a place which spellcasters are going to hold down, use the Glyph of Lesser Energy, Ward of Stability and Ward Against Melee to buff that position. In GvG, this is very useful for defending your Guild Lord or attacking theirs. In HA, it is useful for holding a position while the Ghostly Hero takes it.
- In Competitive Missions, place down wards around NPC positions to protect them and bond them as necessary.
- Spells which prevent Chants or Shouts, in particular, Vocal Minority, Ulcerous Lungs, Roaring Winds, and Well of Silence.
- Enchantment removal.
- Interruption of key skills.
- Lack of any kind of self heal.
- Replace Ward of Stability or Ward Against Melee with Ward Against Foes or Ward Against Elements.
- Hexbreaker Aria is an effective use of adrenaline, but uses a large quantity and has a slow cast time.
- Earth Magic can be dropped to 10, giving 8 points for Command or another attribute line if needed for other skills. With Points in Motivation, Leader's Zeal can be a better energy management than "Go for the Eyes!"
- Leader's Comfort can be useful for self healing, but you should stay with monks anyway since they are most likely to be attacked.